A headshot should be…
- 2 buttons or less (not a shot of half your body).
- Be centered you are not off to one side or another.
- Don’t turn your body to the side please face your body toward the camera.
- No Distracting background even if you think it’s ok to blur it ITS NOT think solid and simple.
- Background should NEVER be black or white.
- Attire cannot be stripes patterns or logos NO hooded clothing or tank tops.
- Try and not do a bunch of layering with clothes.
- Please have on professional makeup (even Men).
- No jewelry please.
- And NO BLACK OR WHITE CLOTHING PLEASE.
YOU MUST HAVE HEADSHOTS IN HAND TO ATTEND AUDITIONS
Where to order
For actors headshots please order online from
Reproductions LA http://www.reproductions.com/
You may also have your headshots printed at Office depot or similar place 8 X 10 is preferred 8 /12 X 11 is also fine.
Your headshot needs to be on card stock with one side glossy and resume needs to be printed on the back (not stapled)
Photographers we recommend
6th Avenue does not require you use our recommended photographers.
Ioana Ionescu ionescuphotography.com Amazing portfolios at reasonable prices. (213) 820-5486
Evan Gardener http://evangardner.photoshelter.com/ Great Headshots! (206) 853-4484